Monday, March 23, 2020

The Betting Sports Game - Starting with a winning system


I am often asked how I can consistently win at sports betting when most people feel they are doing well if they win one here or there. My general answer is that I know how to win betting systems and how to play the sports betting game. This generally brings up more questions about what I mean by that I ask "How do you determine the games you are going to bet on?" The three most common responses are:

I get them from a sports radio show
I heard about them from friends
I find "free elections" on the Internet
These are not the best places to start earning regularly. While all of these sources may be a good choice every now and then, they're generally the hottest picks that have big payouts possible and shouldn't be considered reliable enough to bet without a solid backup. My solid backing is a sports betting system that consistently wins by playing a small percentage of games that are a virtual block to win. The result of using this betting system is a group of games that will be added to your bankroll and will continue to add up. This will give your bankroll stability and allow you to analyze other sources for bets that will have a lower probability of winning but will pay more due to Las Vegas sports fees and will allow you to win a lot. Without a solid starting point, you will likely see your money alpha88.

Here is an example of what I am talking about. For the 2006 basketball season I used my system to bet on less than 100 NBA games. This is a very small percentage of games when you look at the typical schedule, with each team playing 82 games and there are 30 teams. I'll let you do the math, it's a lot of games, but I only bet a few. You may ask why? Well, the system I use analyzes the games as the season progresses and chooses them as very low risk winners. And guess what, it was correct since I only lost 2 of those bets. My bankroll grew steadily on every other bet. I didn't always make big wins, there were some, but they all had positive bankroll results and allowed me to play other parts of the sports betting game. All due to the use of a winning sports betting system as the core of a general betting system.

I'm not saying I haven't gambled on any other NBA game, I've gambled on other games for other reasons, but only when I felt they were relatively safe bets. Now you can go back to the three typical answers above and analyze them to see if it is worth betting. I do this often when I always look at the elections promoted by others, as you have to think that some of them might do a little research on them. You always need to research them yourself, and then weigh the risk / reward factor. If it falls within your "safe" betting range, then you must place the bet. If you fall within your "unsafe" betting range, avoid gambling. I think the most common problem people have when it comes to sports betting is that they bet too many games and they bet games without doing proper research. Doing so will kill your bankroll and lose the sports betting game and is a common mistake with many sports bettors, especially inexperienced ones.

alpha88

Don't think that you will never lose a bet when you use a sports betting system, you will, but using one will give you consistent winnings and when you have consistent winnings from your core system then you can afford to lose here and there. when you place other bets because your bankroll receives regular winnings. Over time you will see that the majority of your losses will come from bets placed trying to maximize your winnings against the Vegas sports odds line and not from your betting system. That's fine and it will never stop happening, but the most important thing to remember in order for you to get on the winning track, increase your bankroll, and win often at the sports betting game is to use a winning betting system to signal the solid betting of low risk you win and then research the rest to find the most rewarding of riskier bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment