Monday, February 24, 2020

Earn money online: how to survive your first disappointment online and keep thriving


Happens all the time. He believes he has found the perfect online business opportunity and joins quickly, with visions of finally making money online. The pain of losing money from your pocket or not receiving the money you earned can be devastating. What is happening here is a loss of confidence and money. I will share some tips on how you can survive this type of online scam.

Surviving any online scam that costs you money can affect your ability to do business online or offline in the future. We all survive and live through our trading skills. When we do our job, we exchange time for money. Online, we exchange our time and experience for money. If you are going to continue Making money online, you really have no choice but to survive a scam that is perpetrated. Let's see how it is done.

First my story. I joined an affiliate program with a very popular guy in Internet Marketing circles some years ago. This was around 2002. I had a number of popular products, and I discovered that with little effort, I was able to earn about $ 400.00 in affiliate commission quickly. But the wait for his commission quickly passed from a cheerful anticipation to an unpleasant frustration. I was not paying. Very soon I discovered that I had "closed the store" and disappeared with all the commissions owed to me and most of its other affiliates. To say that I was disappointed is to fall short.

Here is the best advice to survive an online scam like this. Do not rely on people without a proven track record to manage your money for you. Whether as an owner or affiliated investor, people can go wrong quickly. Actually they were criminals all the time, you just didn't know it at that time. Instead of relying on affiliate program managers that I don't know, I now work with proven companies that have a solid history, such as ClickBank LinkShare and the Commission union.

Another lesson that you can extract from an online scam, and still be brave enough to make money online, is to learn the lesson quickly and move on. I can honestly say that I have forgiven this guy and that I already overcame him. But I am no longer paralyzed by this. I am a better seller and a better person in all this. Even when you work hard for your money, you can be a victim of corrupt online characters.

Limit your exposure simply by not dealing with someone without resorting. The use of payment processors such as PayPal and credit cards may limit your exposures. Sending money through money transfer services to strangers is simply nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment